- 8 Chicken thighs (skinned)
- 2 tbs Oil
- 3 Onions (sliced)
- 3 tbs Paprika
- Salt to taste
- 16 oz tomatoes (skinned, seeded and chopped)
- Sour Cream and Paprika to serve.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chicken until golden.
- Put the chicken in a casserole or baking dish.
- Add the onions to the pan and fry.
- Then add the paprika and cook for a couple of minutes.
- Put into the casserole with the chicken and add some salt.
- Cover and bake for 30 minutes at 160°C.
- Add the tomatoes and bake for another 30 minutes, or until the chicken is tender.
- Top each serving with a generous dollop of sour cream and sprinkle on some paprika.